2011年1月16日日曜日
Natural Woman
昔はこんな女性もいましたね。(40年前だけど・・・)
あのころに戻りたい・・・・俺だけ?かな
今この曲聞きながら酔っぱらってます。
戻りたい・・・・いい時代に・・・
Looking out on the morning rain
朝、雨が降ってるのを見ると
I used to feel uninspired
あたしの心は萎んじゃってた
And when I knew I had to face another day
また一日の始まりが来たってわかると
Lord, it made me feel so tired
すごくうんざりした気分になってた
Before the day I met you, life was so unkind
あなたと出逢う前のあたしには、人生は優しくしてくれなかった
But your love was the key to peace my mind
でも、あなたの愛は安らぎにたどり着く鍵だった
'Cause you make me feel
だってあなたがいると
You make me feel
あなたがいると
You make me feel like a natural woman
あなたがいると自然な女になれた気がするから
When my soul was in the lost-and-found
何処かに置き忘れてきたあたしの心を
You came along to claim it
あなたが来て取り戻してくれる
I didn't know just what was wrong with me
自分ではどこが変なのかわからなかった
'Till your kiss helped me name it
あなたのキスが教えてくれるまでは
Now I'm no longer doubtful of what I'm living for
あたしが生きてる理由はもうあやふやじゃなくなってる
Cause if I make you happy I don't need no more
だってあなたが幸せを感じさせてくれるなら、他に何も要らないから
'Cause you make me feel
だってあなたがいると
You make me feel
あなたがいると
You make me feel like a natural woman
あなたがいると自然な女になれた気がするから
Oh, baby, what you've done to me
ああ、あたしに何をしたの
You make me feel so good inside
あなたがいるとすごくいい気分になれる
And I just want to be close to you
だからあたしはただあなたのそばに居たい
You make me feel so alive
あなたがいると生きてるって感じる
'Cause you make me feel
だってあなたがいると
You make me feel
あなたがいると
You make me feel like a natural woman
あなたがいると自然な女になれた気がするから
"A Natural Woman" Carol King
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿